Saturday, August 30, 2014

WELCOME SOAP EATERS!

My name is Henryetta Pumperdinkle,
I live in Fantage's PP servers such as,
Purple Panda, and Pastel Porcupine.
I am a Dino witch means dat I was born in April.
I have actually been on fantage since 2011 and I used to be a guru when i was a member... (Read my story here!)
I like fashion shows, b'cause as you can tell i am pretty darn,
I started this blog because I like to eat soap and I found that maybey other fantager's like soap 2.
Here is My Headshots, they had to apprrove these so I could get meh blog.

Its Abvious that this is a professional blog maker at work.                                 

And Of course I got the job. I mean look at that sweg on the second photo.
anyways, welcome to the soap eaters! 
Luv Soap!
Luv Ya!
Seee ya l8r!
~SoapyStardust 

No comments:

Post a Comment