Sunday, August 31, 2014

Soap Eating at Find Da One

Hey guys!
Its Henretta Pumperdinkle heer.
You all know me as my pen name Soapy.
anyways today i decided to jump into the game of Wun Tryouts and Find The Ones.
well it wasnt easy. not at all! I went to 4 different try outs
none of these guys had my qualifications.

Cute ☒ 
Funny 
Eats Soap ☒ 

So I left the tryouts empty handed...
I though love on fantage was all over for me untill i met him.

Jaylow88709. He was the hottest guy i ever saw.
and from the looks of it he was just as desperate as i was bcause he was talking to everygirl trying to figure out which one would be perfect for him.
but i knew it was me so i went over to him and i told him that he was my boy friend.
that didnt go so well bcause he called me a creepy staker ,witch i am normally used to but it was very hurtfull coming from my true love.


He dumped me for this girl. 

Alexsis24890 0.O and I know what you are thinking
How could he dump you and your FABULOS self for that!
(or you could be thinking that she is super pretty but hey lets all go with the first one!)
So then I came up to the ADORING COUPLE to give my Future Booy friend a peice of my mind.


I admit that I was not that smart with my word choice and i looked desperate ok? But he just broke my heart and it was hard for me and my soapy self to cope with that loss. bcause normally i get all the guys! but he was playin hard to get witch made me like him moree.
Then he wanted to leave with her. and i couldnt let that happen so i followed them of course.

The rest is all in the photos










SO I didnt exactly get my revenge, but I hope posting this about them on the World Wide Web is revenge enough.
next time they wont be so lucky.

So here is some advice.
If you ever do somthing i dont like.
I will take pitcures and then post on here.
I will also next time say bad things about you.
but for now leats eats some soap and for get bout it!

~Soapy

No comments:

Post a Comment