Sunday, August 31, 2014

Fun House Frendsy!

Fun House Frendsy!

Fantage Just Released their newest event,
it is the funhouse frendsy and I hope people dont think Im just dressing up for the occasion b'cause this is how i look all the time.
Anyways, Michal a jester has released, a fun house for the week and we get to collect stamps and if we log in for the days of the event we get prizes!
Its always great to get free prizes!



The Glasses are pretty cool and I will deffinatly be wearing this to the prom next year

The Shirt is my absolute favorite shirt ever to come from an event!
Its simple and cute and it has a star on it. and I think I rock dat shirt.
The Limited item cart could be better and have more stuff for nons but some of the items are really cool.


Just look at dat sweg i got.
here is some more photos I took







Limited Item Sale for the end of summer.



Thank you for reading!
my FABULOS self will be back next week with a new event.
~Soapy


No comments:

Post a Comment