Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Bac to School

Heyyy Soap Eaters
Today Shool started and it was an interesting experience.
My Two BFFs Not Only found out that I had lost my membership
but they (the ones that are still friends with me) are starting to adjust to my new
                FABULOUS lifestyle
It was pretty ridiculous. Like they thought it was a joke or something,
One of them was laughing, one of them was so shocked, and the leader of the clique the "pop" as you call she was just staring me down like I committed a crime.
You can tell who the popular girls are because they always seam to have a glowing aura around them as they walk into a room.
The First day back at Fantage High was pretty interesting...
(and yes I am wearing a different hair in this photo,
bcause I can do what I want.)

So that was my first day of school. We have a test on Friday.
btw guys!

I GOT AN INSTAGRAM 
and a YOUTUBE!!

So now you can stay up to date on all things soapy on fantage by 

Following me on Instagram: @FantageSoapy
or Subscribing to my Youtube Channel: The Fantage Soap Eater

Stay Soapy!!
~Soapy

No comments:

Post a Comment